Promoting Educational Excellence in Career and Technical Education
The National Technical Honor Society has established strong, working partnerships with the following Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) in a national effort to promote educational excellence and higher standards for career and technical education students. The purpose of these partnerships is to:
- Promote educational excellence in America
- Build a positive image for career and technical education
- Reward higher achievement among career and technical students
- Promote the benefits of student membership in a CTSO and NTHS.
- Increase scholarship opportunities for outstanding CTSO student members.
- Bring greater recognition to outstanding career and technical students and educators
The Society strongly encourages schools and colleges to establish active CTSO initiatives for career and technical programs and students. Career and Technical Student Organizations are a valuable resource and a wise investment in human development and leadership.
To learn more about our partners and to visit their websites, click on the tabs below.