- Offer additional scholarship opportunities to CTE students.
- Communicate a strong, positive image in the local community.
- Attract and recruit qualified, diverse students into CTE programs.
- Build active partnerships with and promote students to local industry.
- Recognize outstanding leaders and educators through the NTHS Hall of Fame.
- Encourage parental, family, and industry involvement in the educational process.
- Foster self-esteem, pride, responsibility, and community involvement in students.
- Enhance partnerships with HOSA, SkillsUSA, BPA, DECA, FCCLA, and FBLA/PBL.
NTHS helps members to:
- Seek postsecondary education by awarding over $160,000 in scholarship annually.
- Position themselves ahead of competition in today’s highly competitive workforce.
- Earn recognition for superior achievement in career and technical fields.
- Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendation.
- Connect to global career and technical education networks.
- Discover opportunities with leading business and industry.
- Serve in leadership roles in communities and industries.
Be recognized for their achievement in career and technical education.
Members receive a membership certificate in a professional presentation folder. In addition, members receive an official NTHS diploma seal, graduation tassel, lapel pin, and window decal to show their affiliation with NTHS.