Joining NTHS is an important career investment, respected by business, industry, and education that will add value and prestige to your professional portfolio.
Student candidates must meet national and local membership standards and should be persons who have demonstrated scholastic achievement, skill development, leadership, honesty, responsibility, and good character. Membership in a career/technical student organization (CTSO) is important to leadership development and career preparation and therefore, strongly encouraged.
The student membership fee is a one time $25 fee. Chapters may also add local dues to cover an induction ceremony and any other expenses they incur.
- NTHS membership materials including: custom certificate, presentation folder, member pin, ID card, window decal, white tassel, official NTHS diploma seal and general letter of recommendation customized for each student's career portfolio.
- Access to the secure online career center for a period of one year after graduation.
- NTHS scholarship opportunities including the Jon H. Poteat scholarship and others through our career/technical student organization partners.
- Access to requesting specific letters of recommendation for employment, college, or scholarships for a period of one year after graduation.
- Always listed in our national registry for recruitment opportunities by top U.S colleges and corporations.
Official commencement accessories and NTHS logo gear available for purchase.