The new Student Member Portfolio will be provided to each new NTHS member for a fee of $30.00. Advisors; log in to request a free sample membership to display during your next enrollment drive! Then, click on Forms and Brochures to print the latest student member application with the correct fee.
Becoming a member of NTHS is a wise investment in your future.
NTHS helps members to
Be recognized for their achievement in career and technical education.
Student membership is open to high school, technical school, and college students who are enrolled in career and technical education programs. Each student must meet the qualifications set by the school. Membership cost is a one-time $30. fee. Chapters may also add local dues to cover an induction ceremony and any other expenses they incur. NTHS Students may transfer their membership to another NTHS affiliate school, at no charge, based on meeting qualifying criteria at the new school, and NTHS Advisor's consent.
- Membership Recognition
- including the Jon H. Poteat Scholarship and others through our Career and Technical Student Organization partnerships.
Letters of Recommendation
- for Employment, College or Scholarships.
Online Career Center Access
- Resume tools and job connections.
by top US Colleges and Corporations.
- by top US Colleges and Corporations.
My NTHS Alumni Association
Once a student member has graduated in good standing, they may immediately log in as a My NTHS Alumni Member. Alumni benefits include access to the Career Center, N-Sight Alumni e-news and other features. Upgrade to the My NTHS Premium Alumni Association for $25/yr. to access additional benefits, including letters of recommendation and applying for the C. Allen Powell Scholarship, and the GEICO/NTHS scholarship, both specifically designated for members who join the My NTHS Premium Alumni Association. Learn more here!
Recognizing advisory committee members, business, and industry leaders is important to partnership development and fundamental to every NTHS induction ceremony.
Each Honorary membership includes a personalized certificate in a custom presentation frame, membership pin, and personal letter of appreciation.
There is no limit to the number of NTHS Honorary Members your school may recognize and honor.
Here are a few suggestions to consider:
1. Award NTHS Honorary Memberships at your induction ceremony to individuals and businesses that have made significant contributions to your school and students.
2. Candidates may represent education, government, business, industry or any other field where support of CTE is evident.
3. Inviting and recognizing local human resource officers is a great opportunity to showcase your skilled, talented students.
4. Show your appreciation for Advisory Council members.
5. And award your NTHS Advisor for their commitment and time.
The cost to recognize honorary members is only $35.00 - a worthy investment in local partnership development. As an advisor simply log in and click on Register Honorary Members.
Recognize your business and industry leaders today!