Student membership is open to high school, technical school, and college students who are enrolled in career and technical education programs. Each student must meet the qualifications set by the school. Qualified students receive a formal invitation by the local NTHS Chapter Advisor. Students attending a post-secondary school may either transfer their NTHS membership or pursue membership as a new NTHS member based on their academic standing in a CTE field. Discover NTHS membership and its benefits.The student membership fee is a one time $25 fee. Chapters may also add local dues to cover an induction ceremony and any other expenses they incur.
- NTHS membership materials including: custom certificate, presentation folder, member pin, ID card, window decal, white tassel, official NTHS diploma seal and general letter of recommendation customized for each student's career portfolio.
- Access to the secure online career center for a period of one year after graduation.
- NTHS scholarship opportunities including the Jon H. Poteat scholarship and others through our career/technical student organization partners.
- Access to requesting specific letters of recommendation for employment, college, or scholarships for a period of one year after graduation.
- Always listed in our national registry for recruitment opportunities by top U.S colleges and corporations.
- Official commencement accessories and NTHS logo gear available for purchase.
- Access to Churchill Classics to customize your framed certificate!
Alumni Professional Membership
Once a student member has graduated in good standing, they are eligible to join the NTHS Alumni Association. Because student log in access is valid for only one year past the graduation date provided by the member, joining the NTHS Alumni Professionals is an excellent way to continue online benefits, receive letters of recommendation, apply for a C. Allen Powell Scholarship, specifically designated for members who join the Alumni Professionals program. A portion of the Alumni dues funds scholarships for future NTHS students. Join the NTHS Alumni Professionals.
Honor your community members! Each chapter has the ability to induct honorary members. Being supported by your community has a deeper meaning than you think. Jobs are created, business and industry grows, and a community’s quality of life is enhanced with every caring heart who supports CTE and the hundreds of careers that put life into our global cultures, from local neighborhoods to worldwide alliances. Recognize special members in your community who support career and technical education. NTHS Advisors must log in to register an Honorary Membership.