Advisors are the strength connecting NTHS members to opportunities. Learn how to begin and organize your chapter, and grow your chapter with our free resources. NTHS advisors must log in to access the complete list of information, forms and resources. Contact Carol Kaczmarek if you need assistance.
Learn how to start a NTHS chapter.
Welcome! We are excited that you've made the decision to become an NTHS Advisor. Bringing scholarship opportunities and national recognition to CTE students will be rewarding for both you and your members. NTHS provides all the resources you need to successfully start your chapter and continue to grow your membership.
Your members are leaders. Allow students to grow while taking ownership in their NTHS chapter. Let them plan and execute events. Have them apply for the NTHS Silver Star of Excellence Awards so they can be nationally recognized for their achievements.
Begin a NTHS Chapter - It's FREE!
- Meet with your school administrator to obtain permission to start a NTHS Chapter.
- Complete the online charter application. Call 800.801.7090 if you need assistance.
- Once you receive log in credentials, order free promotional items, including a sample membership, posters and brochures to promote NTHS on your campus.
- Send invitations to qualified students, and have a brief info meeting to share NTHS benefits.
- Register new student members online.
- Your school now has an active NTHS chapter. Congratulations!
Grow your chapter.
A strong, healthy chapter means more members are eligible for scholarships, recognition, and lifetime opportunities. Growth is essential to give every eligible CTE student a chance to be recognized, an opportunity to win scholarships, and to see the value of a higher education.
Public Information immediately available below:
For a comprehensive list of resources and forms, current advisors must log in. Call 800.801.7090 if you need assistance, or email.